• The deadline for submission is Monday, February 17, 2020, 23:59.
• Submissions should not exceed the deadline for submission. Abstracts sent after the deadline will not be accepted
• Submissions can only be sent via the online submission module. E-mail, fax, etc. proceedings will not be evaluated
• Submissions to be presented in the congress should be capable of contributing to scientific development in the form of experimental studies, clinical studies and original case reports and should give a result message.
• Before the submission of the abstract, the presenting author and the co-authors must be sure of the final version of the abstract and then uploaded to the submission system.
• The presenter must register as a participant.
• All submissions will be published in the congress booklet during the congress and on the website after the congress.
• Submissions that are not presented at the congress even though they are included in the program or whose abstract is not submitted on time will not be published in the proceedings.
• Submission will be submitted as oral or poster presentations under two groups.
• Abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee and letters of acceptance or rejection will be forwarded to the applicants. The final decision on the presentation (oral, poster) of the paper belongs to the scientific committee. Applicants will be informed about this.
• Posters will be presented as e-posters in the poster module, which can be accessed from the notification system.
• You must write the contact details of the presenter.
- E-mail address
- Address information
- Telephone numbers during the day and in the evening
• The details of the author and co-authors should be detailed.
- Full name and surname information
- The name of the author should be uppercase and lowercase. (J. Kaya)
- Your institution knowledge; department, institute / hospital, city.
• Your abstract title should be limited to 30 words and only the first letter should be capitalized. Abbreviations should not be used in titles.
• If abbreviations are used in the abstract, the full name of the abbreviation should be indicated in parentheses. Abbreviations other than those in the international system should not be used.
• The purpose of the study and the methods used should be briefly summarized, the findings should be summarized with sufficient numerical details and the results should be explained within the framework of the presented findings.
• Summary; objectives, methods, findings, discussion and conclusion for clinical studies; case reports should be written using the headings of introduction, case, discussion and conclusion.
• The entire abstract should not exceed 300 words except the title, author's name and surname (presentations exceeding 300 words will not be accepted by the system).
• The font used for sending submmition is standardized as Arial -11 Point for all papers and no different characters should be used.
• Abstracts that do not comply with any of these articles will be excluded from the evaluation regardless of their content.
NOTE: We recommend that you use Office programs for editing, and calculating words. (Example: Word word processor and so on.